Advertise

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 
Minggu, 26 Januari 2014

Profile Blog

0 komentar

Profile Blog :

Name                      : Adelino I. A.Ximenes
Nick Name              : Ximenes
From                       : Baucau (Timor Leste)

About This Blog

I am a simple person and I really like friends with anyone who wants to be friends with me, I am very grateful for what I now have it both spiritually and physically. and in one aspect I wanted to do well to learn and work in the fisheries section and science of computer technology which is very a strong relationship at this time. of this method of learning process that I use it I was able to create a blog on special tourism area in Baucau District in particular (Watabo'o Beach).

Watabo'o beach is one of the state assets Timor Leste high potential parawisata.pada current section of this place is still in a natural condition and until now there has been no investment that makes places like hotel eating houses and other tourist facilities.

As we can see in the pictures this blog seems this place if it is maintained as much as possible role in band is used as a place of tourism Timor Leste , most will compete with other tourism places like Bali (Indonesia) singapure, thailand and malaysia asia southeast.

I hope in the future this place would soon have direabilitaskan by the government in order to preserve Timor Leste  culture of tourism places like this on the international scene. and other side Timor Leste prosperous economy today.




Leave a Reply

 
Mene's Junior © 2011 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

You can add link or short description here